Rushey Mead Educational Trust welcomes working with other schools, whether primary or secondary, that share its own values and high aspirations. Through our collaborative and committed approach to education we strive to create exciting learning environments where staff and pupils can be the best they can be.
We recognise the unique contribution that each Academy and its staff bring and aim to add further challenge and value, bringing the proven school improvement experience of our leadership team, the business and technical support, innovative professional learning for staff and other outstanding practices. We aim to create academies that relish the freedoms of greater autonomy that academy status brings, whilst enjoying the hard work, dedicated support and integrity that the Rushey Mead Educational Trust offers.
Benefits of Joining Rushey Mead Educational Trust
- Hard-wired collaboration to share and transmit best practice;
- Career progression and staff deployment to retain the best staff and deploy them in the most effective way to benefit the largest number of pupils;
- Economies of scale with procurement and purchasing;
- Strategic governance managing overall performance and compliance;
- Collective responsibility, system leadership and moral purpose for improvement in outcomes.
Find out more about us
For further information about how joining the Rushey Mead Educational Trust will benefit your school please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to speak with you.
T: 0116 268 9739